The following information is intended to help providers prepare for and respond to COVID-19. For specific health guidance, consult your local public health officials, visit coronavirus.ohio.gov, or call 1-833-427-5634.
- Director's Letter to Leaders of Senior Housing Communities: Ohio Department of Aging
- Guidelines for Senior Affordable Independent Housing Communities Owners and Managers (4/6/2020): Ohio Department of Aging
- COVID-19 Interim Guidance Document: Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in Retirement Communities and Independent Living Facilities: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- COVID-19 Interim Guidance Document: Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendation for U.S. Community Facilities with Suspected/Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Senior housing posters (Click the thumbnails below to download printable versions or order free quantities of printed posters):
- Posters for High-Traffic and Common Areas of Housing Facilities: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (The above posters in other languages)