There are many ways you can work with and support the Ohio Department of Aging:
- Careers: The Ohio Department of Aging is an equal opportunity employer and service provider.
- Advocate for consumers: Our Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program welcomes volunteers from around the state.
- Be a health and wellness leader: Volunteer to lead classes in your community to help others live a healthier life.
- Be a STEADY U Ohio Business Partner: Team with us to help end the epidemic of older adult falls.
- Sign up your business to participate in the Golden Buckeye program.