Electronic Visit Verification, or EVV, is a requirement under the 21st Century Cures Act, a federal law passed in December of 2016. Under the 21st Century Cures Act, states must implement an electronic system to verify certain home and community based services were delivered in order to continue receiving federal financial support toward the costs of those services.
EVV One-on-One Training
ODM has been and continues to offer Provider 1:1 sessions with an EVV Trainer to assist providers. Schedule a one-on-one session.
- Sessions are booked through an online calendar where a provider can see what dates/times are available and sign up for what works best for them.
- Sessions are 30 minutes long, and if more time is needed it can be scheduled.
- The EVV Trainer will review the provider’s EVV account before the session so that they can provide personalized help.
- May 29, 2020 - Letter for providers re: alternate system vendor-provider combination certification timeline
- May 28, 2020 - Sandata Mobile Connect Maintenance
- March 27, 2020 - Letter for providers subject to EVV from Ohio Department of Medicaid re: COVID-19 emergency
- EVV Webinars - Ohio Department of Medicaid (upcoming and archived)
- EVV - Ohio Department of Medicaid
- EVV Training - Ohio Department of Medicaid
- EVV Phase 2 Implementation Case Manager Guidance
- Sign up for EVV instructor led classroom or webinar trainings (requires Medicaid Provider Number)
- Access the EVV System (Sandata)