Workforce Support Funding
Certain types of providers are now eligible for workforce support funding provided in H.B. 45 by the 134th General Assembly. The funding opportunity and application can be found on the Office of Budget and Management’s (OBM) grants portal under the following links:
Applicants can access the portal through June 22, 2023.
The funding opportunity contains:
- A listing of eligible applicants and funding in accordance with H.B. 45
- Workforce Support Guidance and Frequently Asked Questions
- Beneficiary Agreement required to be signed and uploaded with the application
- Reporting template required for future reporting back to OBM in the Ohio Grants Portal
To apply for this program, a provider must be licensed with the Ohio Department of Health and submit the following information:
- Verification Code emailed to the facility’s Ohio Department of Health contact upon OBM portal launch
- Ohio Department of Health Facility License Number
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Payments will be made by OBM to providers if the application is complete, a signed Beneficiary Agreement is provided, and the application matches information provided from the Ohio Department of Aging.
Questions about this funding opportunity should be directed to OBM: ARPAprovider@obm.ohio.gov.
Assisted Living Facilities
- ARPA Assisted Living Workforce Support Funding - Ohio Grants Portal
- Guidance and Frequently Asked Questions
- Beneficiary Agreement